Assembly W. Resume –
2003 to 2004 – QC Technician
– Handled the responsibility of testing medical pumps and electronic equipment.
– Handled the task of maintaining electronic devices.
– Performed basic functionality checks in order to avoid user error
Certified Power Inc.
2006 – 2014 – Electronics Assembler
– Responsible for assembling electronic control consoles and MultiGuard control
– Handled the task of building harnesses and cables for different applications.
– Warehousing: Shipping, Receiving and Inventory control.
– Hydraulic components assembler.
– Forklift Operator Certified.
– Warehousing administering
– Hydraulic components trainee
Draft Pros INC.
2014 – Current
– Responsible for identification and qualification through the completion of zoning
approval for multiple sites.
– Coordinate with RF Engineering and Construction personnel and others daily to
ensure timely and accurate completion of required tasks.
– Maintaining complete documentation related to all planning procedures,
communications regarding the sites, and actions taken on each site assigned.
– Coordinate site walks to perform inspections with different utility provider
Field Technician/Surveyor (FT)
– Aerial- pole counts (power, transformer, and phone); document footage in
between, LINE IDENTIFICATION; identify the need for permits and any make
ready issues, DOCUMENT AZIMUTHS AND GPS LOCATIONS.
– Underground-Document footages, transformers and risers. Identify the necessity
for permits for project completion and access for bore crew, note addresses for
underground crew (Miss Dig) etc.
– Pole Load Calculations – Photograph and Measure Poles with Leica readers,
Identify obstacle poles.
Associate in Applied Science: Network Administration and Security – College of
Lake County, Grayslake IL 2017
Associate in Applied Science: Data Networking – CESDE, Medellin-COL 2000
Data Structured Cabling
|Last Resume Update||March 20, 2017|