Assembly W. Resume – easy going and working in a team helping each others
-January 2016 to August 2016
Under 8 months contract company hire me to use small polisher of 4 eanch pads to grinding and polish flex fiber optics under microscopes making sure are free of all kind of obstruction
Endoscope repair Tech
Henke Sass Wolf of America
-January 2012 to April 2015
Company located at Dudley, MA repairing used rigid endoscopes from Stryker, arthrex smith nephew hologics. As an outer tube tech need to work on a clean room to be very well observing under microscope and working in clean room for serious damage on outer tube also in charge dismantling inner tubes polishing and prepare tips for thin or standard new negatives.
• Evaluation of incoming rigid scopes from field
• Preheated and dismantling eye piece and couplers remove adapter and inner tubes
• Open welding sleeves using computerized cnc machine
• Polish scope body and light post fix tip fivers for possible damage replace side arm if
• Treed mill shelf for new negative installation may fit standard or thin negative
• Check for maximum luminated transmission light on lab sphere
• Assembling of new built follow drawings at FDA procedures.
• Plan and prepare scheduler production
• May train others for successfully perform duties and responsibilities.
• Extensive Performs finishing processes such as media blasting, buffering, grinding, diburring
• Replace endoscope using ASP program introducing info of new serial numbers
• Good housekeeping areas
Polish machine operator
INCOME INC Company
– Charlton, MA-
January 2008 to January 2010
Company located in Charlton, MA using a fiber optic and fusing together at high temp ovens to create special lenses called inverters for night vision goggles
• Quality control room Inspect and testing parts check for chips diameter with venires calipers a
• Microscopes Identify parts with lot numbers and serial numbers for packing in respective boxe
• ship Set up and maintenance machines operations with all related repairs using company tool
• accurately read, understood, and carried out written instructions.
• Attended monthly safety meetings to ensure machine operation safety.
• Communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on regular basis.
• Inspected machine parts for conformance to product specifications.
• Read work orders to prepare for machine setup.
-Guatemala, Central America
1984 to 1988
Skills • Internet research • Extensive experience with tools of trade • Strong mechanical aptitude • Job shop experience • Good communication skills • Bilingual Spanish/English • use precision tools • use microscope assembling small parts • Technical school training
• Internet research
• Extensive experience with tools of trade
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Job shop experience
• Good communication skills
• Bilingual Spanish/English
• use precision tools
• use microscope assembling small parts
|Last Resume Update||October 1, 2016|