|Date Posted||November 9, 2017|
Rise to the top of the belt at a conveyor manufacturer that is growing and needs your welding expertise to take them to the next level! Enjoy coming in to work every day and getting to assemble exciting, substantial construction and mining equipment.
The construction and infrastructure industries in KC are strong, so you can feel good knowing that there is plenty of work for you and your skills are needed and valued here. And with great hours, overtime opportunities, excellent benefits and above average compensation, you’ve got everything you need and more!
Peerless Conveyor and Manufacturing Corporation is searching for a skilled Welder for their facility in Kansas City, KS. In this role, you will be fabricating metal, primarily steel, and welding on a daily basis. Enjoy performing various types of structural welding, including preparation, welding, and finishing operations.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Above average pay – starting at $15-$20/hr
- Excellent benefits – Including medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, vacation time, sick days, and 7 paid holidays.
- Great hours – 4 10 hours shifts every week. Friday is an opportunity for overtime is you need it.
- Job shop variety – If you're coming from automotive or high volume environment, this is the welcome change you need! In this low turn, high dollar specialty build shop, you will encounter something unique each day.
- On the job training – There are so many different opportunities to learn new things here. Every day is something different!
- Your voice will be heard – Your impact here is huge in this small shop environment where everyone knows your name. Because of the direct access to ownership, communication is much easier. If something needs to be done differently, they will listen. If you have questions or need support, you’ve got it.
- Work directly with plant manager, shop supervisor, customer, drafter, and peers to produce finished products
- Utilize knowledge of wire and filler material applications for various steel fabrication.
- Finish grinding using manual and power tools
- Utilize knowledge of various machines, welding practices, mathematics and building materials
- Read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Work with minimum supervision and perform self-checks for completeness and accuracy of work produced
**The company is also looking for Assemblers in Kansas City. Please email for more information.**
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
Email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please include "WR 14877 – Welder" in the subject line, or your resume may be overlooked.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.