|Date Posted||July 9, 2019|
Valve Assembler – 1st & 2nd Shift Available!
Product Assemblers play a very important role within Bray Controls. If you are looking for a stable and profitable company to work for, this position is for you. Our assemblers safely, efficiently and successfully complete mechanical assemblies of industrial valves, actuators and accessories. If you have the potential to learn and the desire to work hard, you will excel as a Product Assembler. Bray takes great pride in producing products of the highest quality and value, and cannot fulfill that promise without valued product assemblers. We have positions available in our day and nighttime shift. This position requires lifting up to 50 pounds as well as the ability to stand for long periods of time. Apply today!
Product Assemblers will be responsible for:
- Safely, efficiently and successfully completing mechanical assemblies of industrial valves, actuators and accessories
- Following instructions on sales orders and work orders
- Maintaining a healthy and clean work environment
- Following company safety production policies and procedures
- Adapting to change and new situations
Product Assembler REQUIREMENTS:
- Permanent work authorization for the USA required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two plus years’ experience with manufacturing light assembly
- Must possess strong hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
- Must adhere by safety policies and maintain a safe work station
- Must be driven with a sense of responsibility and accountability
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to stand for long hours
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Highly dependable and flexible
- Good communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate within a team environment.
- Ability to read, speak and write English and follow both written and verbal instructions
- Attention to detail and precision in work
- Available to work overtime hours including Saturday's as needed
The following experiences are considered a plus:
- Previous experience assembling and pressure-testing valves
- Ability to interpret electrical wiring diagrams
- Experience with bending stainless steel and/or copper tubing
- Stand-up Reach Truck experience
- Knowledgeable on computers
- Possesses critical thinking skills
Bray International, Inc. is the leading global manufacturer of butterfly, ball valves, knifegate valves, quarter-turn electric and pneumatic actuators, and related control products. Our products are used in a wide variety of markets, including power generation, mining, water treatment and filtration, temperature control, oil & gas production and storage, and many others. Bray prides itself on delivering products of the highest quality and value, with an ever-expanding product line that aims to satisfy our customers’ unique needs. Since its founding in 1986, Bray has achieved tremendous success and growth. The company’s truly entrepreneurial vision has driven an expansion to Divisions in over 20 countries and a distribution network that surpasses 300 locations worldwide. Our employees are the company’s greatest asset and as such we are committed to their continual development. We hold high expectations for our employees and we provide the necessary tools and resources that enable them to take on many responsibilities and perform at their highest potential. Furthermore, Bray has a team of passionate high-energy leaders and managers that constantly challenge the company to pursue new opportunities and to surpass its goals. Bray International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug and tobacco free work environment. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check investigation and a drug screen.