|Date Posted||April 7, 2018|
Rotor Assembly Technician
Perform a variety of mechanical operations / tasks on turbomachinery components and assemblies to ensure compliance with specifications and quality requirements.
· Maintain a safe working environment and a commitment to safety excellence.
· Responsible for understanding and complying with the safety policy, procedures, and instructions
· Assemble components in accordance with procedures, drawings, work instructions, and specifications.
· Perform precision balancing on components and assemblies to specified requirements.
· Ability to understand assembly and manufacturing prints a must.
· Use calipers, gauges, micrometers & other measuring tools to determine the condition of components and assemblies.
· Assemble various configurations of components to corresponding assembly prints utilizing available tooling, gauging and equipment.
· Generate inspection reports as required and assist with documenting quality issues and solutions.
· Maintaining a clean and organized work area.
· Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the company’s discretion.