|Date Posted||August 7, 2019|
Our client has a contract to hire opportunity in Warrensburg, MO for an experienced Production Operator. This is a dayshift position paying $14.25/hr.
The Production Operator-Assembly performs various duties associated with the assembly of electronic equipment, cable assemblies and mechanical assemblies. This role will work specifically with Railroad Relay and Signal assemblies.
– Assemble electronic equipment, cable assemblies and mechanical assemblies
– Self-inspect products to ensure accuracy and quality of assembly
– Crimp, cut, strip and solder as needed
– Collect and enter data into eChecklist
– Utilize hand and power drivers to assemble product sport assemblies from one area of shop to another
– Use drawings and schematics to ensure correct assembly of product
– Ability and willingness to work overtime as required
– High School Diploma / GED
– Basic math skills to include addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
– Basic computer skills
– Experience in a Manufacturing environment (preferably electronics manufacturing)
– Requires fine tuning, buy also the ability to lift 50 lbs consistently for short distances. Will handle a large variety of assemblies
For immediate consideration, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]