|Date Posted||November 13, 2017|
NSC Technologies is currently hiring a Production Line Workers for immediate work in Phoenix, AZ. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of have 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment. Performing assembly materials, properly positions parts for curing, trims parts, applies adhesive to components for bonding, folds fabric and trims excess, assemble components responsible to ensure fabricated parts are within quality standards and tolerance requirements before and after assembly.
Hourly Pay: $10 per hour. Work week: Monday-Thursday 5am-3:30pm. Four 10 hour days weekly. (Potential to work OT including Friday, Saturday and Sunday) – 40 hours per week with potential (10-30 hours) overtime. Weekly Pay!
Roles & Responsibilities
Fabricators perform production-related activities outlined in work instructions, and verbal instructions. The Fabricator needs to understand the workmanship standards and activities for HBA, but are not limited to operations such as application of substances to material surface, application of foam and adhesives, working in a clean room environment, assembly of parts per work instructions or drawings, use of composites /tape /labels /hand tools and different types of fabric and materials.
• Properly positions parts for curing
• Trims parts
• Applies adhesive to components for bonding
• Folds fabric and trims excess
• Sequentially layers assembly components responsible to ensure fabricated parts are within quality standards and tolerance requirements before and after assembly.
• Safe operation and proper care of equipment including scales, fixtures, presses and other equipment as required for mechanical assembly.
• Maintenance of a clean, safe, work environment. Moves or assists in moving materials, parts, tools, and equipment as required including the loading/unloading of applicable equipment. – Maintain compliance with all SHE (Safety, Health and Environmental) and ISO standards and procedures. – Maintain strict/precise attention to detail and quality. – Performs self-inspection/evaluation of operations performed to ensure required/expected results have been achieved as per work instructions /or guidance. – Performs other duties, consistent with the position, as required or assigned
• Ability to read and understand work documents and to communicate information clearly to coworkers and supervisor, and to accurately provide the information requested on specific forms, reports, and logs.
• Ability to use both hands for manipulating, handling and constructing required fabrications using basic hand tools and other mechanical processes. • Basic computer understanding and keyboard operation.
• Perform repetitious work in a single flow operation line.
• Successfully perform Level I duties for at least 1 year and Lay Up and Finish Section Level II duties.
• The ability to perform simple arithmetic computations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division correctly using whole numbers, fractions, decimals, and percentages (aviation department requirement) Fabricator I rotates within the areas listed below:
• Lay-Up – Level I duties: -Apply adhesive to shims -Make vent holes -Visually inspect tile -Wash tile with Acetone -Record tile information -Apply shim -Operate the vacuum press -Paint tile edge -Assemble laminate -Apply adhesive -Tape assembly. -Entering data into computer
• Finish Section- Level I duties: -Foam assemblies and trim. -Operate Vacuum Former -Operate Edge Seamer -Touch up edge seam as required