|Date Posted||May 18, 2017|
If you are a reliable and fast-paced worker and are looking for a good warehouse assembly / production position, contact us here at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions! At Peoplelink, our mission is to raise the bar in the staffing industry. To us, raising the bar means not settling for "good enough"; it means making better matches between employers and job seekers, and it means working harder to provide the right talent, improved productivity, and innovative business solutions.
We are currently seeking experienced Production Assembly Associates for all shifts on behalf of some of our top clients. Full-time positions are available. Let our team of experts act as your career advisor to help you to locate the jobs that best fit your skills and interests – jobs that you won’t find advertised anywhere else!
Contact us today and experience Peoplelink’s personal approach to staffing. We’re waiting to hear from you!
Production Assembly Associate – Manufacturing Assembler – Line Worker
As a Production Assembly Associate, you will perform a variety of duties, which include the simple assembly of parts, the prepping of parts for further production processes, and the final cleaning of products before shipping.
The essential functions of the Assembly position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Remove small quantities of plastic flashing with hand files, scrapers, or sanders to produce cosmetically appealing and proper fitting parts
- Cut, grind and trim a variety of parts, either composite or plastic, as required for proper fit
- Prepare parts for further production processes, in particular foaming operations
- Assemble parts together with adhesives, bolts, screws, rivets, or other fasteners
- Clean products prior to shipping
- Use a hand pallet jack to move parts in and out of the area
- Maintain all tools and equipment in proper working condition
- Make efficient use of shop supplies and materials
- Maintain good housekeeping practices in the work area
- Continually practice safe operation and handling of all equipment, raw materials and products throughout the entire plant