|Date Posted||May 17, 2017|
If you are a reliable and fast-paced worker and are looking for a good warehouse assembly / production position, contact us here at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions! At Peoplelink, our mission is to raise the bar in the staffing industry. To us, raising the bar means not settling for "good enough"; it means making better matches between employers and job seekers, and it means working harder to provide the right talent, improved productivity, and innovative business solutions.
We are currently seeking experienced Production Assembly Associates for all shifts on behalf of some of our top client companies. Full-time positions are available. Let our team of experts act as your career advisor to help you to locate the jobs that best fit your skills and interests – jobs that you won’t find advertised anywhere else!
All Shifts Available!
We are currently seeking experienced Production Worker for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift on behalf of one of our top client companies in Remus , MI . Full-time positions are available.
As a Production Worker , you will be responsible for assembling products to specifications using hand and power tools. You will also ensure the consistent quality of your work while also observing all safety regulations.
Your specific duties will include:
- Grind, sand, clean, trim, deburr and polish objects or parts using hand tools and chemicals to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools and power tools.
- Load/transfer and adjust workpieces onto equipment or work tables, using hand tools and lifting.
- Verify quality of finished workpieces by inspecting them, comparing them to templates, measuring their dimensions, or testing them in working machinery.
- Repair and maintain equipment, objects, or parts, using hand tools.
- Inspecting products and certifying highest quality
- Performing all work quickly, efficiently, and accurately
- Inspecting the quality of parts with micrometers, calipers, and tape measures
- Loading and unloading items
- Sorting finished products and preparing them for shipping
- Ensuring that all production goals are consistently met
As a Production Worker , you must display strong attention to detail and quality as well as excellent communication skills. You must also be able to work well with a wide range of people and demonstrate dependability through good attendance and adherence to timelines and schedules.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
- Previous quality/production/manufacturing experience
- 6 months consecutive employment with previous employer
- Ability to use tape measure and other measuring tools
- Excellent dexterity and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work overtime
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background checks are case by case