|Date Posted||November 30, 2018|
Aerotek is currently working with a leading Production Company to support their hiring needs for Assemblers, comfortable with hand and power tools in the South Jersey region.
This is an immediate contract-to-hire role offering a competitive compensation package.
We are seeking highly motivated candidates with:
- 1-5+ years of experience using hand/power tools
- High attention to detail
- High Motivation level
- Comfortable working on their feet
Why is this opportunity for you?
- Contract-to-Hire opportunity with interviews and start dates this week
- Career opportunity in a very high demand field
- Extensive exposure to all areas of the Assembly industry
- Very competitive compensation package
- Required to perform all facets of assembly for the framing of Trusses, Walls, and Flooring
- Assembly requires the use of hammer, Tape measure, hand and power tools, nails, hangers, wood etc.
- Attach and hammer/nail hangers to wood in order to assemble according to specs
- Inspect completed assemblies, to ensure proper dimensions/hanger placement
- Work in various areas/departments to complete assemblies
- Will work on production line or in an area with others, to complete stages of the assembly
- Must keep up with production goals
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.