|Date Posted||August 9, 2019|
Are you ready to level up your career?
At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Whether you are a member of our award winning game studios, our industry leading systems group, product management, manufacturing group, services or any of our other amazing Gaming teams, you will be creating compelling games played around the world. We are dedicated to being the industry’s only COMPLETE global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
If you are ready to play…Come join us and let’s make games!
The Electronic Assembly person works part time 7:30am to 11:30am accumulating parts, assembles, disassembles, packages, and performs alterations on a variety of company products and components; as well as tests the completed assemblies for conformance to company procedures and specifications.
Essential Job Functions:
• Collects and prepares necessary materials for assembly
• Following work orders and company procedures, assembles units, parts of units, consoles, brackets, and other parts
• Receives daily instruction from line leader
• Transforms individual components into electro-mechanical and optical assemblies using necessary tools and equipment
• Exercises responsibility for quantity and quality of parts
• Handles and processes flawed products for return to vendor or repair
• Maintains paperwork as required
• Performs routine preventative maintenance
• Conducts routine quality checks as required
• Verifies counts to the parts to be assembled
• Applies labels to parts after assembly
• Sets up and operates simple, repetitive equipment
• Works responsibly and efficiently, adhering to all safety rules and policies
• Maintains proper housekeeping throughout the entire shift to ensure safety
• Complies with Company’s attendance policy by maintaining regular and predictable attendance
• Performs other duties as needed upon request by immediate supervisor