|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
Are you an experienced Electrician, Electrician Apprentice or someone with a great background working in electronics? Have you been looking for the right opportunity to make a career change? PeopleShare is now hiring for Panel Box Assemblers in Harrisburg, PA! This is an opportunity to work with one of the cleanest and most professional shops you will ever find. Apply today or call (717)-303-1600 to schedule your interview!
Panel Box Assembler Job Details
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Pay Rate: $14.00 per hour to $15.00 per hour
- Contract To Permanent Hire
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team that truly takes pride in their work. You will work in one of the cleanest and most professional shop environments in all of Harrisburg. No matter your skill set or experience, you are guaranteed to learn new skills in this position! Current and prior members of the military have a proven track record for success in this position.
Panel Box Assembler Job Responsibilities & Description:
- Panel Box assemblers will work together to assemble and wire electric panel boxes.
- Panel boxes will be drilled, wired and assembled according to blue prints.
- Panel Box assemblers will make sure that all panel boxes are neat and professional looking.
Panel Box Assembler Job Requirements:
- Previous experience working as an Electrician, Electrician Apprentice or Assembler preferred but not required.
- Must have experience working with electrical wiring.
- Panel Box Assemblers must have a great eye for detail.
- Ability to work neat.
- Experience working with small hand tools and power tools is a must for this position.
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Harrisburg area – Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.