|Date Posted||October 4, 2018|
Automation Personnel Services is seeking a Mechanical Assembly Technician for a customer in Hixson, TN. This role is to meet safety, quality, delivery, and cost goals while assembling automated cells and machines. Key additional components of this position will be troubleshooting assembly issues and working with assembly lead and engineers to improve product and quality outcomes.
Pay rate is $15-$20 per hour. The position is temp to hire.
• Assemble complex tooling, automated cells and machines in accordance with customer specifications and engineering documents
• Quickly address quality issues that arise through the assembly process
• Assist with the processing of material through the Sawing and Black Oxide steps prior to and after machining
• 1 – 3 years of experience in complex assembly including; Mechanical, Pneumatic, and Electrical
• Knowledge of both metric and standard components
• Must be familiar with an array of hand tools
• Must be familiar with building custom assemblies, and prototypes
• Must be a self-starter, a team player, and possess initiative
• Ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues
Preferred Skills/ Experience
• Knowledge of Lean Principles and participation in Continuous Improvement activities
• Ability to read and interpret all blueprints and engineering drawings
• Ability to measure dimensions using precision measuring instruments
Automation Personnel Services is located at:
6116 Shallowford Road Suite 103
Chattanooga, TN 37421
423-892-5072 Text or call for more details today!
Like us on Facebook (facebook.com/apschattanooga) and send us a message.
Valid documentation required for I-9 verification.
Great benefits to all temporary employees.
Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
Bonus Opportunity – We are also offering a $25 dollar referral bonus. Both employee and referral must stay on assignment for 30 days to receive a payout.
Equal Opportunity Employer