|Location||Oak Creek, WI|
|Date Posted||December 4, 2018|
Do you have Electrical Assembly experience? Are you looking for a 1st shift opportunity with room for growth? Manpower has partnered with an industry leader in the manufacture of oxygen sensors in Milwaukee, WI in search of experienced Electrical Assembly associates to grow with the company. This assembler will perform a wide variety of electronic or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. If this temp-to-hire position is what you are looking for, apply now!
What's in it for you:
*Shift: 1st shift, M-F, 8:00am to 4:30pm, with flexibility between 7:00AM to 8:30AM
*Pay: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
*College Tuition: No out-of-pocket expense with MyPath
*Opportunity for advancement
In this role you will:
* Build probe assemblies.
* Position and align parts and components. Secure them in place or remove them using appropriate, various methods including soldering, crimping, fastening, gluing, etc.
* Bundle and route wiring within the product being worked.
* Perform initial tests to check for faulty parts, continuity, etc.
* Build setups and adjustments holding tolerances to blueprint specifications.
* Read and interpret work orders and follow drawings or sample assemblies to facilitate assembly work.
Successful candidates will possess:
*High school diploma or equivalent
*1 to 3 years' experience performing electro-mechanical assembly
*Proficient ability to read schematic diagrams and blueprints and interpret for work performance.
*Skilled ability to using hand tools, limited power tools, soldering irons including under a microscope, and basic machining equipment.
*Ability to follow procedures and adhere to regulations related to work being performed.
*Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
*Normally follows established procedures on routine work and requires instructions only on new assignments.
Stop your job search and Apply Today. Do you need more information? Contact our Staffing Specialists at 262-694-2759 ext. 70239.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath.