|Date Posted||May 17, 2017|
Balance Staffing is looking for mechanical assemblers in the San Jose and Fremont area.
- Reads blueprints, schematics, and technical orders to determine methods and sequence of assembly operations.
- Solders and bolts electrical and electronic components in specified location on assembly.
- Connects wires to specified terminals following diagrams, wire lists, and color codes.
- Verifies dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to blueprint specifications.
- Measures parts to verify conformance to specified tolerances.
- Measures diameter of holes and other dimensions of housing assemblies.
- Fits parts together and installs them in housings and aligns parts to ensure smooth operation of mechanical parts.
- Test operates electrical and mechanical assemblies and adjusts controls to synchronize operation.
- Tests assembled electro-mechanical equipment to locate defects, using functional test instruments.
- Dismantles equipment and replaces worn or defective parts to repair malfunctioning equipment.
- Rubs abrasive paper over surface of close fitting mechanical parts to prevent binding.
- Installs equipment, such as motors, power supplies, and control and sensing devices.
- Perform a wide variety of electronic and electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies and sub-assemblies.
- Perform functional testing of the product base on automated/semi-automated test stations.
- Perform in process and final visual inspection and packing of products.
- Follows methods and sequence of operations according to work instructions.
- Inspects quality and completeness of assembly and test steps.
- Records data either in the computer or spreadsheet, or DHR/traveler and print test report.
- Record in process inspection check lists.
- Print in process labels as per process instruction