|Date Posted||April 11, 2018|
***Production Assemblers Wanted for a fortune 100 tech company – Computer Server Assembly***
NO COMPUTER ASSEMBLY OR HARDWARE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
M-F Swing Shifts available, $15.55 per hour
3:00pm – 11:30pm
Are you looking for a great opportunity to work with a top named technology company?
Do you like having all your beverages for the day provided for you?
Do you like to work with your hands?
If so, then Volt Workforce Solutions has a position for you! These positions are available in Hillsboro, OR as a Computer Server Assembler. The Server Assembler's perform the mechanical assembly of various computer servers.
Job Duties for the Assembler:
- Perform the mechanical assembly of computer servers within standard build times.
- Frequent use of hand and pneumatic tools in the assembly process
- Frequently use of online production tools used to collect data on the builds
- Know and be in compliance with ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) and all Safety Practices and Policies
- Perform repetitive bending, kneeling, turning, and lifting to be able to perform daily assembly tasks
- Preform frequent and possibly tedious repetitive tasks such as labeling and various assembly procedures
- Perform multiple highly detailed quality checks at various intervals in the assembly process.
These positions are located in Hillsboro OR, and offered through Volt Workforce Solutions located in Portland, OR. We are among the largest staffing companies in the US for contingent/temporary and direct hire placements and support most of the top-rated companies in the Pacific Northwest.
Requirements for the Server Assembler:
- A minimum of 1 year of production or assembly experience is preferred, but Not Required
- Experience in assembling computers or servers is not required!!!
- Ability to stand for the entirety of your shift, as well as performing repetitive bending, kneeling, turning, and lifting to perform daily assembly tasks
- Able to lift and carry items up to 40lbs, pushing/pulling carts that can weigh up to 550lbs.
- Able to use multiple hand and pneumatic tools in the assembly process
- Intermediate level computer skills, including the ability to document and navigate in and out of multiple programs
- High attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly with management and other assemblers.
- Ability to be in compliance with ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) and all Safety Practices and Policies
- Able to actively participate in continuous improvements activities.
How to Apply: Click "Apply" button on this page. You may also email\call Kris Loucks at 503-820-5206 or
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.