|Date Posted||April 9, 2019|
Mechanical Assemblers, are looking for consistent hours and steady pay, please contact us here at Peoplelink Staffing Solutions! At Peoplelink, our mission is to raise the bar in the staffing industry. To us, raising the bar means not settling for "good enough"; it means making better matches between employers and job seekers, and it means working harder to provide the right talent, improved productivity, and innovative business solutions.
Our clients represent some of the largest employers in the area and they are looking for Mechanical Assemblers to join their production teams. We have openings for all shifts and qualified candidates can start earning a paycheck immediately. Let our team of experts act as your career advisor to help you to locate the jobs that best fit your skills and interests – jobs that you won’t find advertised anywhere else!
Contact us today and experience Peoplelink’s personal approach to staffing. We’re waiting to hear from you!Manufacturing Assembly – Mechanical Assembler – Soldering
As an Assembler / Manufacturing Assembly worker, you will be part of a team that will be responsible for the manufacturing of our client’s products. You will also ensure the consistent quality of your work while also observing all safety regulations.
- Demonstrates Core Values in daily interactions with internal and external customers.
- Operating hand tools
- Operating automatic equipment.
- Identifying and solving mechanical problems.
- Mechanical ability.
- High levels of quality.
- Understanding and application of mechanical drawings.
- Listen/understand and apply direction from Supervisors.
- Provide consistently high levels of quality.
- Read and follow Work Instructions.
- Perform job consistently without excessive absenteeism or tardiness.
- Utilize basic computer skills