|Date Posted||February 8, 2018|
Direct Hire* – *Fulltime* – *Excellent Benefits* – *Day Shift*
From a stunning location just steps away from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport, Dayton-Granger, Inc.’ s (“DG") Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Sales and Contracts teams are collaborating, to design, produce and supply cutting edge avionics products in support of current and upcoming programs for commercial, general aviation and military customers. DG is a longstanding participant and supplier to the aerospace industry. With over 70 years of extensive experience, DG provides stability to its employees while maintaining the comforts of a small company environment.
require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment
The Mechanical Assembler will:
- Assemble or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specifications.
- Prep molds and run heat presses and ovens.
- Maintain logs for presses and ovens.
- Maintain all tools, molds, fixtures and production equipment in the Mechanical Assembly area.
- Follow company safety, workmanship and quality standards