|Date Posted||August 12, 2019|
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Light Mechanical Assemblers with manufacturing experience in Sun Valley, CA. If you meet the qualifications listed below, please Apply Now!
As an Assembler, you will be responsible for assembling, fabricating, and testing various barings and plates for Motion Picture equipment.
Responsibilities for this Mechanical Assembler position include, but are not limited to:
- Unpacking pieces
- Assembling units per schematics
- Functional testing, data load and firmware update.
- Desired skill set: Electrical, mechanical, IT,
To be considered for this Mechanical Assembler position, you should:
- Have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Be able to use various power (Pneumatic) hand tools (i.e.; power screwdriver, socket etc.)
- Be able to understand blueprints.
- Be computer literate
- Professional, punctual and focused
- Strong work ethic
What's in this for you?
- Pay rates starting at $14.00/hr
- Eligible for benefits/Time-Off
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Light Mechanical Assemblers position in Sun Valley, California or any other any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled