|Date Posted||January 5, 2019|
The Laser Assembly Technician will be responsible for optical/laser assembly in a clean room. In addition, perform rework on assemblies and/or systems in response to failures and nonconformance.
• Assemble laser transmitters to meet performance specifications.
• Verify Electrical specification with oscilloscope and multimeters.
• Troubleshoot and perform problem isolation on Laser transmitters and sub-assembly components.
• Collect and evaluate test and build data to ensure process control and product quality based on specific procedures and processes.
• Ability to complete task within specified timeline.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to use a variety of testing and measuring and optical instruments (oscilloscope, multimeter, photo detector, microscope, etc.)
• High degree of professionalism, character and integrity.
• Detail and quality oriented.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Highly motivated with commitment to production timelines.
• Able to work with small components.
Applicants responding to this posting must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.