|Date Posted||August 8, 2019|
How would you like to earn $14.00 – $19.00/hr for Industrial Mechanical Assembler work!? If so, you're in luck because Adecco is currently hiring for Industrial Mechanical Assembler jobs with a local client located in Fort Collins, CO! These are temporary opportunities.
Industrial Mechanical Assembler jobs require candidates to assemble, install, align, adjust and fit sub assemblies and parts or auxiliary equipment using appropriate tools and equipment, in an industrial setting. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities for Industrial Mechanical Assembler jobs include:
- Assemble and/or perform preset calibration/final testing.
- Perform low to moderately complex assembly and test.
- Assemble, install, align, adjust and fit sub assemblies and parts or auxiliary equipment using appropriate tools and equipment as per work instructions.
- Clean parts and maintain tooling and equipment per proper work instructions.
- Follow work instructions associated with assembly skills to become certified for work being performed.
- Work with close tolerances and fits to meet engineering and operating requirements.
- Pick and/or stock parts from point of use in stock rooms and places completed parts. (In Duarte, Stock handlers perform these functions.)
- Complete all required paperwork in an accurate and efficient manner, including Quality Assurance and Test Record.
Candidates should meet the following qualifications to be considered for Industrial Mechanical Assembler jobs:
- Knowledge of and the ability to use a variety of basic hand tools (e.g., wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers, scrappers, box cutters)
- Knowledge of and ability to apply inspection techniques (e.g., formalized inspection standards, inspection instructions, best practices) and use inspection tools efficiently.
- The ability to read and use micrometers, functional and cylindrical gauges, compactors, indicator setups, scales
- Knowledge and ability to use torque wrenches to adjust parts and equipment, or install parts and equipment, following established specifications and procedures.
- Knowledge of how quality impacts the success of the organization including costs to customers, costs of recalls and potential costs due to negative impacts on a company's reputation. This includes taking the necessary steps to ensure quality on a consistent basis and striving for improvement
- The ability to accomplish a task with concern for all the areas involved, including the ability to notice minute inconsistencies/faults in parts, equipment, or production processes to prevent faulty products leaving the facility
- The ability to use computer and web-based systems to input, access, modify, or output information
- The ability to write effectively, to read and understand work documents and to communicate information clearly to coworkers and supervisor.
- General knowledge of machines and equipment functionality, and how tools could be used on such equipment/machines. This includes the ability to learn new systems quickly, understanding how parts relate and how they impact system functionality.
- Manual dexterity or the ability to work quickly with hands.
- The ability and willingness to demonstrate eagerness, enthusiasm, and optimism for work activities. This includes the ability and willingness to take ownership for work activities, to learn and understand company policies and procedures.
- The ability to accurately provide the information requested on specific forms, reports, and logs. This includes generating or transcribing appropriate words, numbers, or symbols to complete written or computerized forms, reports, or logs.
- The ability to identify problems and to assist with resolution. This also includes the ability to acquire and apply new knowledge and skills.
- The ability to provide excellent service to internal customers.
- The ability to interact cooperatively and collaboratively with others as a team.
- The ability to perform simple arithmetic computations including addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division correctly using whole numbers, fractions, decimals, and percentages.
- The ability to process multiple types of information and/or perform multiple tasks simultaneously and the ability to follow work orders efficiently.
- The ability to see details (e.g., letters, numbers, codes, color, symbols, marks, labels, signs) clearly to accomplish work tasks in a safe and efficient manner and possessing strong hand-eye coordination.
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
For instant consideration for these Entry Level Manufacturing Assembly Operations jobs with a local client in Fort Collins, CO, click on Apply Now!
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.