|Date Posted||February 8, 2018|
An established global leader in the technical marketplace, offering more than 100,000 state-of-the-art products for measurement and control of temperature, humidity, pressure, strain, force, flow, level, pH and conductivity is seeking a Welding Operator/Assembler Fine Gage to join their team in Bridgeport, NJ. To be considered for this opportunity, please send in your resume and relevant qualifications today!
Objective: Welds and assembles various product lines within the probe department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ability to weld all junction type probes.
- Perform visual inspection of welds.
- Ability to assemble basic probe assemblies.
- Performs routine maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Completes required paper work such as EI’s, sketches, time sheet and etc.
- Confers with Supervision, area leaders, maintenance or others to resolve welding or assembly issues.
- Maintains acceptable levels of production according to established standards.
- Practices good housekeeping and safety procedures and adheres to all company policies.