|Date Posted||May 11, 2018|
Amotec is searching for a Final Assembly/Coater for an electronics company that specializes in low volume, high mix electronics manufacturing for the aerospace, defense, industrial, and medical industries. This position is located at our client's Perry, Ohio location.
Final Assembly/Coater Job Description
The final assembly/coater is responsible for final circuit board preparation and coating process. Responsible for prep, coat, and un-prep of board assemblies that require conformal coating.
Essential duties include:
- Follow requirements for Set up, 1st piece inspection and in-process audits
- Demonstrate proper handling precautions when working with process chemicals and materials
- Follow basic techniques in operating manual tape dispensers, brushes, hot melt glue guns, air-powered dispensers, syringes to dispense RTV's and spot mask
- Prep/un-prep basic components from steps in manufacturing instructions
- Work to safe practices and use all Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) specified
- Follow applicable customer's coating requirements in performing inspections and touch-up of conformal coatings per manufacturing instructions
Final Assembly/Coater Job Requirements
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and have good judgment.
- High school diploma or GED required
- All applicants are required to complete a background check and drug screen
Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Constantly walk, finger, grasp, feel 90-100% of the time; frequently stoop, reach, push, lift, talk, hear and do repetitive motions 60-90% of the time.
- Compensation: $10.50-$18/hour
- This position is for 1st-shift
At Amotec, placing quality individuals with successful companies is the core focus of our business. Submit your resume here today or call Nick at 440-250-4600 ext. 5250.