|Location||Chatsworth, CA, CA|
|Date Posted||May 11, 2018|
FINAL ASSEMBLY – SPRINGS
Our client is a global leader in the design, development, manufacturing and supply of pressure, temperature and liquid flow switches and sensors for the Aerospace, Defense and Industrial markets.
Under general supervision, employee performs a variety of production assembly operations on electronic components and final assemblies. Willing to learn processes in assembly outdid of Springs and perform light electronic and/or electronic assembly work of low complexity and limited scope as needed.
• Re-links spring setting as required;
• Keeps work area clean and orderly;
• Performs task equal to or exceeding established standards;
• Accomplishes production quotas;
• Working consistently, working overtime, and traveling as required;
• Conducts himself/herself in a business-like and civil manner;
• Ability to react to changes productively and perform other essential task as assigned;
• Ability to read, write and follow written and verbal instructions in English;
Skills and Requirements:
• Applicant must be ITAR Compliant;
• Verifies spring settings are correct on disc springs;
• Keeps quality up to acceptable standards with little discrepant work;
• Ability to safely and proficiently utilize various types of small hand tools and gauges;
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation instructions. Ability to work from
specifications, travelers, and blueprints.
• Ability to work with a number sequence;
• Ability to work well with only a modest am out of repeated instructions;
• Be team oriented and possess flexibility and adaptability;
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is continuously required to sit, use hands and fingers to flex and extend fingers with opposition of thumb-palmar grasp, talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, bend, stoop, reach, turn, twist, push, pull and to move within all areas of the facilities and parking lots. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Hours are 6 am to 2:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Pay rate is $12.50 to $13.25 per hour.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.