|Date Posted||April 8, 2019|
Candidates must have 2+ years experience with electrical components, schematics, generators, and understanding of oscilloscopes and Multimeters.
* Perform bench-type processes to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies, using hand tools, measuring devices, electronic and pneumatic tooling and soldering.
* Perform electrical wiring, cutting, stripping, terminating, bushing/bearing installation and/or other duties required for final assembly.
* Fabrication of sub-assemblies necessary for completion of end items; work up of field coil assemblies.
* Responsible for reading and understanding assembly routers and blueprints.
* Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
* Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
* Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimum supervision.
* Performs other duties as assigned or required.
* High school diploma or GED.
* One year experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably aviation.
* Knowledgeable of all phases of electric motor field fabrication, armature winding and related assembly.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
* Ability to read and understand blueprints and assembly routers.
* Ability to use general shop tools and power equipment.
* Demonstrates good team work skills.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.