|Date Posted||November 29, 2017|
Mid-sized Electronics Company in Wheeling is hiring for SMT Operators & Electronic Assembly. Hiring for 1st and 2nd shifts. 10 + Immediate Openings!
- ·Set up and Operate SMT machines
- Assemble electronics components and sub-assemblies
- QC check own work
- 1st shift is 7:30 to 4:00 pm, 2nd shift is 4:00 pm to 12:30 am
Starting pay up to $14/hr for SMT Operators and up to $12 for Electronic Assembly and Production associates
If you have at least 6 months of electronic assembly experience and are looking for a great new job, apply on-line at once!
- For SMT Operators and Set-up at least 1 year working with SMT Electronics machines
- At least 6 months of assembly experience (Electronics preferred)
- Stable work history
- Live local to the Northwest Suburbs
If you have experience performing Electronic Assembly and are looking for a great new job, apply on-line at once!