|Date Posted||July 10, 2019|
Currently looking for Electronic Assemblers to fill temp-to-hire openings with a manufacturing company located in Shoreview, MN. Interested candidates should preferably have previous Electronic Assembly experience, including soldering.
Responsibilities of the Electronic Assembler
• Soldering experience preferred
• Use of hand tools and wire crimping
• Background in mounting electromechanical sub-assemblies
• Experience using a hand crimp
• Prior experience using a microscope
• PCB assembly
Requirements of the Electronic Assembler
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1 years of related experience
• Ability to work independently
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
Shift: Monday-Friday 6:30am-3:30pm
The starting salary for this position is $15.00 per hour.