|Date Posted||November 3, 2017|
Are you an experience Electronic Assembler? Do you enjoy working 2nd shift? If so, Manpower has an opportunity available for you.
We are seeking experience assemblers for one of our top clients in the Largo area.
The Assembler is primarily involved in the assembly and testing of complex electronic assemblies. The Assembler is also responsible for related activities including (but not limited to) packaging assemblies, data collection, and completion of related documentation.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Prints Labels and work order paperwork.
- Locates floor stock and collects components for assembly.
- Completes Stock Transaction paperwork
- Assembles Complex products using work instructions
- Performs sophisticated testing of assembled products using AOI, ATE, or other functional test systems.
- May perform operator level maintenance on electronic test equipment.
- Packages completed products.
- Completes required logs and associated forms.
- May work with engineers to complete 1st time build pilot and prototype assemblies.
- May be required to train less experienced operators.
- Able to act as a key operator for a production cell.
Contact Manpower Today!!
Together, Manpower and University of Phoenix are offering actively assigned eligible Manpower associates FULL TUITION COVERAGE in pursuit of a first-time bachelor's degree through MYPATH! Learn more by clicking: www.manpower.com/wps/portal/manpowerUSA/career-resources