|Date Posted||February 8, 2019|
ABOUT US: We are a custom equipment designer, automated machine builder and equipment integrator with outstanding manufacturing knowledge, tooling design prowess, and software / controls expertise. Comprised of a group of diverse and talented engineers, we are known for taking on the toughest custom equipment design projects and delivering exceptional solutions. Building and integrating industrial automation and custom equipment designs for customers in nearly every industrial sector provides us excellent cross-industry experience and exposure to best practices.
WHAT WE NEED: Someone who can perform the following functions:
• Perform complex and advanced assembly of products according to established specifications and instructions.
• Must also be able to identify and solve problems related to broken and defective components, products and equipment.
• Confirm that components conform to specifications.
• Document and maintain manufacturing procedures for specified devices as required.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot defects and errors in components.
• Installation of electro-mechanical components.
• Follow work instructions (verbal and written) provided by responsible engineer. Read and interpret engineering prints/specifications and/or manufacturing manuals, and/or verbal/written instructions to determine necessary assembly of machine and sub-assemblies.
• Assemble standardized mechanical units where extreme care, skilled workmanship, and accuracy are required to meet strict inspection, testing and operating specifications.
• Package and prepare finished products for transportation.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required. Associate Degree desired.
• High level of mechanical aptitude.
• Preferred 4 or more years minimum of assembly experience.
• Knowledge and competency in fundamental mechanical assembly.
• Ability to read blueprints and other product specification documents.
• Good Interpersonal Skills and ability to communicate effectively and positively with other team members.
• Familiarity and safe operation of common shop tools (saws, drills, sanders, grinders, and hand tools).
• Familiarity with rigging and moving large assemblies in a safe manner.
• Forklift experience desired.
• Machining background helpful and a plus.
• Electrical wiring and assembly a huge plus.
• Able to work while standing for 8 hours a day.
• Able to lift 50 lbs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Pay commensurate with experience.
• Vacation, personal leave, and paid holidays.
• Health and dental benefits.
• Life, AD&D Insurance.
• Creative and challenging work environment.
• Opportunity to learn the latest technologies in automation including robotics, laser technology, sensors and mechanical technologies.
Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm
$16.00 per hour to start
In Lakewood, near 6th Ave & Kipling
HOW TO APPLY:
Text "TECH" to 720-580-5111