|Date Posted||December 3, 2018|
PrideStaff , with offices in the East Sacramento area (Roseville and Arden) is working diligently to assist a client in identifying long-term associates for their facility. These positions are contract to hire, providing benefits, very generous wages and a positive work environment and culture. This current opening is working in their assembly department and requires experience specific to their operation.
The electro-mechanical assembler must be able and experienced to perform inspection, assembly and testing tasks in a manufacturing environment. The overall responsibility is to keep the production line flowing in an efficient and orderly manner while maintaining the highest quality standards and minimizing waste due to defective components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- The electro-mechanical assembler will verify that all assembled products are constructed following the appropriate BOM and assembly procedures.
- The electro-mechanical assembler will be responsible for manufacturing standard and customized products in accordance with written and verbal assembly procedures.
- The electro-mechanical assembler may be asked to assist in electrical testing of full assemblies and sub-assemblies in accordance with written and verbal test procedures under direct supervision of the production lead.
- The electro-mechanical assembler will periodically perform inventory counts of finished and unfinished goods.
- The electro-mechanical assembler will on occasion assist in the packaging, palletize, or otherwise prepare for shipping finished products, sub-assemblies, and other various goods.
- The electro-mechanical assembler will train other assembly line workers to follow established product assembly, and packaging procedures. The electro-mechanical assembler will be expected to inspect and critique the trainee’s work.
- The electro-mechanical assembler may from time to time work with engineering department on special or prototype products.