|Date Posted||June 10, 2019|
Calling all Electronic Mechanical Assemblers. We are in search for an experienced individual who is looking for a longevity with a great company. If you believe you are qualified for the below, please email us at
Position is a Temp to Hire that pays $16-$18/hr (DOE)
Lots of overtime averaging 10-12 hrs per day (+) Mandatory Sat sometimes Sun. (1) weekend off per month
Position Title: Assembler
Effective Date: 06/05/2019
Reports To: Production Manager/Supervisor
Responsible for: Assembly of product components and parts; along with performing other basic sub-assembly procedures and equipment setup as directed.
Essential functions of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Create assemblies per blueprint and specifications daily.
- Perform in process inspections.
- Meet production schedule.
- Request material from stockroom, as necessary.
- Learn assembly-related functions for new products as required.
- Understand/perform all production processes without help.
- Assist in training of new personnel.
- Ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Promote team work and constructive work behaviors.
Operates a variety of mechanical and small precision hand tools to hand work parts and sub-assemblies for final assembly. Performs repair and rework of assemblies or sub-assemblies, disassembling, and rebuilding sub-assemblies or units, as needed.
?High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to read blueprints, specifications and schematics.
- Soldering experience preferred but not required.
- Must have good oral, written communications and have a high level of moral and ethical codes.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee frequently is required to walk, bend, stoop, kneel, or crouch and reach with hands and arms, climb or balance.
Must occasionally lift up to 45 pounds.
Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer