|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
Electro-Mechanical Assembly Opportunity
- Assembly operations on printed circuit card assemblies.
- Ability to work from diagrams and drawings, make initial layouts, and use hand and/or power tools.
- Quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test production or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications.
- Expected to read and comprehend assembly parts lists, assembly drawings and any related reference documentation.
Builds in accordance with IPC-610 (and other) quality standards.
- Troubleshooting of process parameters to improve yield.
- Be able to place and verify CCA onto connector with a bonding material and visually inspect work under a microscope.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment where some overtime may be required.
- Have a minimum of 1 year printed circuit card experience.
- Experience working in a LEAN Manufacturing environment
- Strong leadership, mentoring and training aptitude
- IPC610 Certification (Preferred)
- IPC JSTD001 Certification (Preferred)
Pay: $16 – 22/hr + OT
Shift: 2nd shift – 3:30PM – 1AM
Location: Oldsmar, FL
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.