|Date Posted||November 9, 2017|
Role: Electro Mechanical Assembler
Location: Sarasota, FL 34232
Duration: 12+ Months
Basic responsibilities include for Electro Mechanical Assembler:
- Performs difficult assembly of complicated electrical/mechanical units and sub-units with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to perform intricate fittings and adjustments in order to meet close tolerances.
- Work requires operating from drawings, sketches, specifications and/or various machine ship equipment. May instruct lower classified operators and perform other related duties as assigned.
- Works with a variety of gauges and fixtures for precision fits. May be required to work with and handle units of medium to heavy weight.
- Perform simple wiring operations in fitting units. Duties include but are not limited to the following: Determine wire routing and weight length, point-to-point wiring, cut cable, pin, crimp, plug or solder as needed.
- Work is performed from blueprints, diagrams, process prints, build to print drawings, specifications or verbal instructions dependent upon unit or sub-unit to meet POA options, variable or modifications.
- Review incoming pick lists and materials to ascertain shortages. Report and/or record shortages. Use own discretion in determining best method to assemble unit or sub-unit.
- Will be required to be thoroughly familiar with ordering codes, work orders, 10 digit numbers, and AMAPS transactions.
- Responsible for maintaining monthly schedule of assigned products and identify obstacles to supervisor.
- Responsible for building products to exact customer ordering code.
- May have responsibility to properly manage hazardous waste generated in his/her area. Must be familiar with Company waste disposal procedures and emergency contingency plan.