|Date Posted||February 3, 2019|
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Electro Mechanical Assembler 2 to be part of our Client's team in San Jose.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, and was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Electro Mechanical Assembler 2
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- This position incorporates all of the responsibilities required of an Electro-Mechanical Assembler 1, plus the following:
- Assembles the most complex Electro-Mechanical assemblies independently or under limited supervision
- Performs low to moderate level product testing using established methods and fixtures.
- Reads, understands, interprets, and accurately follows complex written assembly instructions without assistance
- Provides technical assistance to less skilled assemblers.
- Participates in department meetings, identifies barriers to efficient operations, and need for additional or improved tools, fixtures, or methods, and communicates improvement ideas to area lead or supervisor.
- Education and Experience
- Requires 2 years of previous assembly work, at least one year of which must be in directly related
- Electro-Mechanical products
- Knowledge / Skills
- Ability to:
- Read, write and perform basic arithmetic problems.
- Understand complex written and verbal instructions
- Use basic hand, electric, and pneumatic tools used in performing specific operator requirements.
- Read and interpret blueprints and or schematics
- Use basic electrical test equipment such as VOM under limited supervision
- Physical Requirements: Most assigned tasks for this position may involve "Light work", however some may involve "Medium Work" as defined below. The hiring authority may review the applicant's physical ability based on the specific tasks to be assigned:
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.