|Date Posted||October 10, 2018|
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions (such as Operation Method Sheets and Sequence of Events), assembly drawings, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates, fixtures, or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed