|Date Posted||July 4, 2019|
Job ID: 53113
Our client in Marshall, Michigan is seeking an Electrical Assembly Technician.
NO CORP-TO-CORP SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED FOR THIS POSITION. Applicants must be able to work directly for Fast Switch as a W2 Employee (US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply).
The Electrical/Assembly Technician will perform basic assembly tasks of electrical components as well as soldering connections on circuit boards.
* The ability to be self-sufficient in running a soldering and de-soldering work station.
* Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures.
* The ability to read electrical wiring diagrams to correctly connect testing equipment
to the various products to be tested.
* Understanding and compliance using ESD control methods and techniques.
* Maintain documentation of testing and equipment operation.
* Must follow standard operating procedures and written instructions.
* Maintain a safe working environment by providing adequate precautions into every
test and activity.
* Follow all company safety, compliance and housekeeping regulations to maintain a
healthy work environment.
* Strong communication skills
* Strong organizational and multi-tasking capabilities.
* Basic computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite
* Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent in Electronic Technology or related field of
* Minimum 6-month electrical soldering experience.
* IPC J-STD-001 Requirements for soldered electrical and electronic assemblies.
* Experience in manufacturing environments with quality controls and measures.
Fast Switch, Ltd. is a high-growth IT staffing firm, with headquarters in Dublin, Ohio and with offices serving the Columbus, Detroit, Boston, Cincinnati, Minneapolis, Phoenix, Hartford, Los Angeles, Tucson, San Francisco, Denver, and Cleveland metropolitan areas. We have a staff of over 780 associates and have experienced growth while remaining profitable.
Compensation can vary depending on experience and capability, plus benefits which include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, long term disability coverage, and 401(k) with match and IMMEDIATE vesting. Our benefits package, in this day and age, is superb.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and/or navigate to our Careers page.