|Date Posted||June 7, 2018|
Electrical Assembly-Immediate in Chesterfield Missouri
2nd Shift 2:30-11:00pm
Qualified candidate will prepare machines for final testing before shipment including testing, calibration, and troubleshooting. In addition, you will be responsible for assembling electrical & components and sub-assemblies into the machines final configuration per the customer specifications.
– Must be able to read schematics, blueprints and be familiar with bills of material
– Inspection of machine prior to shipment to verify that it is per client specifications
– Assembles final wiring on all machines including power packs, motors and all control panels, using wiring schematics, diagrams, and relevant documentation.
– Inspects components prior to assembly, for visual defects and damage. Powers up machines for the first time during the build cycle and performs all I/O, basic function and safety circuit testing.
– Loads all basic HMI software and performs drive tuning per work instructions
– Tests machines operationally, checking for specific functions, such as counter function, web tension, web guide operation, pneumatic controls, etc.
– Works closely with final mechanical assembler to ensure proper electrical/pneumatic and mechanical operation.
– Perform all electrical work related to breaking and preparing the machines for crating & assist with crating department with preparation for shipment
– Assists the crating department as needed to prepare the equipment for shipment
– Identifies and corrects component failures and wiring errors using multi-meter, oscilloscope, function generator, schematics, etc.
– Calibrates key components, such as, motor controllers, tension systems, web guides, etc., on all machines using multi-meter, engineering specifications, etc. * Advance knowledge of circuit components and operation
– Ability to read & troubleshoot electrical schematics
– General knowledge of basic electricity
– Work with little or no supervision with high attention to detail & problem-solving skills.
– Personal computer skills with high attention to detail
Recruiter: Kim Gorczynski
How to Apply: Qualified candidate should forward their resume with previous experience to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]  and enter Electrical Assembly-Chesterfield in the subject line of your email for immediate consideration.
Hours: Second Shift = 2:30-11:00
Salary: 14.50-15.50 per hour
Education/Experience Required – High school degree or equivalent trade school or Electrical assembly skills required environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.