|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
Elwood Staffing is searching for a reliable candidate to fill a position with a local Electronic Assembly manufacturer. The Electrical Assembler will work on 1st shift from 6:30-3:30, Monday through Friday starting at $11/hour. If you are interested in the Electric assembly position please apply with us at www.elwoodjobs.com, include a resume and call or text our office at 616.698.7979 to set up an interview. Walk-ins are always welcome!
The assembler will put together or modify electronic components to precise specifications. You will be putting together electric circuit boards by putting in components using soldering equipment. You may also be responsible for putting together other electronic units, subassemblies, wiring harnesses and mechanical assemblies using tools. The Electric assembly candidate will need great reliability and be open to working overtime. Candidates will be more successful with high dexterity skills and/or experience with electronic assembly in the past.
The requirements for this position are:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Assembly experience preferred.
- Must have acute dexterity of fingers and hands.
- Ability to use small tools.
- Keen attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent vision, ability to see small objects through a microscope.
- Ability to bend, stoop and reach Ability to lift up to 30-35 lbs.
- Able to work additional hours, including weekends when required.
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.