|Date Posted||May 11, 2019|
New Hope, MN
We are actively recruiting for Electrical Assembly for a temp to hire opportunity with a client of ours in the New
Hope area. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 6 months of reading blueprints and working with
Electrical Assembly Job Requirements:
• High School education or equivalent
• Follow written and oral instruction
• Must have good manual dexterity and keen visual acuity
• Minimum of 6 months similar manufacturing experience including experience reading blueprints and working with scopes
• ITAR Facility
Electrical Assembly Job Description:
• Operates equipment and assembly machines and assembles various components through the use of pre-set up tools, fixtures and machines and performs any required preparation tasks requisite to fabrication
• Reviews and reworks similar components and assemblies
• Cleans and touches up finished products through the use of pre-determined solvents, etc., as well as removing excess flashing, blemishes, etc.
• Uses basic hand tools, special fasteners, measuring devices and special parts preparation equipment
• Operates equipment and assembly machines
• Required to measure and record product data
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Compensation for the Electrical Assembly position
The starting salary for this position is $15.00 per hour.