|Date Posted||February 7, 2018|
Albion Staffing Solutions is an established ISO 9000 certified full-service staffing company with 5 offices in South Florida. We have a Client seeking to fill this position on a Full Time basis.
Only Local Candidates will be considered.
We are seeking an Electrical Assembler to join our client's team. This is a classification performing skilled, installation and assembly of electronic and electro-mechanical systems and components found in transit light and heavy rail vehicles. Incumbents work independently according to accepted standards of the trade, supervisory direction, Company established procedures, practices, and specifications. This class of electricians work is specifically install, and assemble electro-mechanical and electronic systems and other miscellaneous electrical components found on transit revenue vehicles.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES
- Following a pre-established schedule for assembly and installation of electronic and related electro-mechanical systems found on transit vehicles. Including those associated with propulsion, train control, pneumatic supply and brake control, air conditioning, annunciation, communications, door control, lighting, and auxiliary electrical supply.
- Performs modifications to rail vehicle electronic and electro-mechanical systems, as directed by engineering and supervisory staff.
- Works with engineering and other production staff regarding modifications.
- Uses diagnostic test equipment and precision measuring devices in the course of the work; may fabricate new testing equipment as required for use on new components and systems.
- Performs secondary dismantling and repair of electronic and electro-mechanical systems.
- Works closely with transit vehicle mechanics in performing primary repairs.
- Reads and interprets diagrams, engineering drawings, manuals, schematics and work orders.
- Documents work performed and parts and materials used; follows specified safety procedures.