|Date Posted||February 4, 2019|
Staffmark is currently assisting a local client in Indianapolis, Indiana with their search for a Deburr & Assembly Associate to work in a manufacturing facility. As a Deburr & Assembly Associate you will be responsible for assembling and inspecting products and processes. Both Cyclical and non-cyclical work and independently preparing work to be accomplished by studying manufacturing processes and quality work by gathering parts, tools and materials required..
If you are interested in the Deburr & Assembly Associate position duties are listed below please Apply Now!
Primary job duties for a Deburr & Assembly Associate include but are not limited to:
- Set up equipment needed for assembly/inspection as per Manufacturing process instructions
- Assembles components parts as per print. Utilizes both manual and automatic machine operations
- Visually and/or dimensionally inspects parts and/or completed assemblies for conformance to specification
- Completes required device history records and other manufacturing documentation per Good Documented Practices
Assemble packages for shipment
2nd Shift Hours available ~ 3:30p.m. -12:00a.m. Monday – Friday
Pay Rate: $14.00 – $15.00 per hour
Why choose Staffmark? We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision, weekly pay, direct deposit, and much more!
Check out our website and Apply Today at www.mystaffmark.com
- Call or Text us at 1.844.255.9356
- Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Check us out on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PlainfieldEmploymentConnection
- Check us out on Instagram: StaffmarkPlainfieldIN
- Don't forget to ask us how you qualify for $50 referral bonus!