|Date Posted||May 11, 2019|
Are you looking to plant your feet with a wonderful company?
We may have a job for YOU!
We are currently hiring for a wonderful aviation company in Rancho Cordova. If you have 2+ years or more of computer assembly/electronic assembly experience, we highly encourage you to apply!
This position offers the opportunity for hire while working in a team environment for a company that truly values their employees. We are looking for someone that is confident in their abilities, is extremely personable & can commit to working every day!
Job Description for Computer Assembly Technician:
· Cutting wire to specified size, stripping, tinning, wiring and fastening terminal connectors
· Utilizes small hand tools or power tools to assemble various components
· Builds up sub-assemblies, mounts components and parts to assemblies
· Installs panels, valves, switches, and performs simple tests of circuit boards
· Performing test operations and documenting/ ability to use and follow blueprints
· Other duties as assigned
· Investigate variances through review of various reports and worksheets.