|Date Posted||August 7, 2019|
Amotec is on the search for candidates for 1st and 3rd shift Cleanroom Assembly openings with our medical client's Morrisville, NC facility.
Cleanroom Assembly Job Description and Requirements
The Cleanroom Assembly Technician is responsible for building a variety of hose and tubing assemblies, which consists of precise measurement and operation of a variety of manufacturing equipment. Other processes require operation of cleaning equipment, pressure test equipment and heat sealers. The assembly operations are performed in cleanroom facilities.
- Responsible for building various hose and tubing assemblies per work instructions and prints, cleaning and packaging.
- Responsible for proper cleanroom preparation activities
- Operate and maintain production equipment according to SOPs
- Participate in continuous improvement processes
- Comply with ISO and cGMP regulations
- Identify process deviation and take immediate action to mitigate event
- Daily organization and cleanliness of work area to comply with regulatory requirements
- Participate in inventory cycle count programs and accurate record results
- Participate and work within ISO 9001-2000 quality standards guidelines in all manufacturing areas in accordance with company quality goals.
- Maintain company product quality standards in accordance with company quality goals
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to bend, lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds
- Minimum of 1-2 years equivalent experience in production in a cleanroom environment
- Prior Quality Inspection or cycle counting experience
- Basic computer skills required
- High school diploma or GED required
- All applicants are required to complete a background check and drug screen
- Compensation: $12-$14/hour
- Shift: 1st and 3rd shift
At Amotec, placing quality individuals with successful companies is the core focus of our business. Submit your resume here today or call Teri at 216.535.2710 ext. 5243