|Date Posted||May 9, 2018|
Be at the Forefront of World-Class Medical Technology
Shirley, Long Island, NY. Join a leading ISO 9001 manufacturer in the Biotechnology Industry which has been providing science-based solutions to improve healthcare for over 60 years–Biodex Medical Systems, Inc. . We serve a wide spectrum of markets from radiology to rehabilitation equipment such as treadmills, elliptical cross-trainers to diagnostic tables, stretchers, and accessories for medical imaging. Our commitment to excellence is based on product design, quality and after-sales support which has created consistent demand for our products and tremendous success for our Company.
We are currently seeking a Clean Room Assembler to assemble radio aerosol products in a Class 10,000 / ISO 7 clean room and other components, meeting all quality and assembly order requirements; pre-pack and label finished goods as required.Specifically, you will:
- Follow protocol to maintain all standards for a Class 10,000 / ISO 7 clean room.
- Adhere to assembly methodology of accept / reject criterion.
- Interact with Quality Assurance to ensure product quality and address any non-conformity detected.
- Assemble consumable goods and other components in line with quality requirements and within time constraints as scheduled in the work order.
- Utilize approved tools and fixtures as required in a safe and efficient way.
- Maintain batch records for traceability purposes in accordance with company documented standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A High School diploma or GED
- Strong manual dexterity
- Detail oriented skills–specifically working with numbers
- The ability to work under tight time constraints.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs