|Date Posted||June 8, 2018|
Be a part of a fortune 500 Combat Systems group and a global leader in the design, development, production, support and enhancement of tracked and wheeled military vehicles. Our client has a 70 year defense heritage of providing a full spectrum of high quality, technically superior, high value products and services to the United States and its Allies. Their employees are dedicated to making the Company the World’s preferred supplier of land vehicles and weapons systems.
If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
Circuit Card Assembly Manufacturing Engineer
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
Join our electronics manufacturing team as a mid-level Manufacturing Engineer with at least 7 years of experience in CCA design for manufacture and fabrication. You will need to work well within a team and foster positive working relationships with people from diverse job classifications and backgrounds. You will also need the flexibility to positively impact a wide variety of CCA processes in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Write electronic work instructions to comply with design requirements
- Perform DFM reviews to include panel/PWB design & apply knowledge of manufacturing design best practices
- Drive efficiency and quality improvements in a high mix/low volume environment
- Select and drive procurement of capital technologies to improve capabilities
- Design/procure SMT solder stencils to support production needs
- Analyze quality trends and implement corrective actions
- Perform failure analysis including root cause determination
- Develop manufacturing controls to handle sensitive CCA materials
- Determine and program appropriate reflow profiles for SMT boards
- Set up and structure manufacturing Bills of Material (Oracle experience preferred)
- Provide technical support to production to ensure that goals are met
- Generate SMT programs for hands on operators to run (Siemens/Siplace experience preferred)
- Program solder paste application/inspection equipment
- AOI program for automated inspection (Yes Tech experience preferred)
- Program selective solder (Juki experience preferred)
- Program x-ray for automated inspection (GE experience preferred)
- Support production team and help to implement process improvements
- All other duties as assigned