|Date Posted||September 6, 2019|
Summary: Works as an intermediate level production team member that can build up to 50 percent of all product to completion and works under immediate supervision of assigned Production lead(s) or Supervisor and reports to the Production Manager at our Mesa, AZ facility. In general, the Assembly Technician 2 provides good judgment and ethic when building assemblies, drives to meet or exceed time goals for each job performed, and work within a team environment to support the company goals and mission. An Assembly Tech should have the ability to fabricate mission critical assemblies by performing Cuts, strip, crimp, terminate, and continuity check wire assemblies. Utilize solder pots, solder irons, crimp tooling, wire cutters, laser wire strippers, digital calipers, and other hand tools to assemble units per customer specifications, drawings or manufacturing process instructions. This is an intermediate assembly technician 2 position. The next advancement to Assembly Technician 3 can be obtained when the technician can assemble up to 100 percent of all products to completion to include Box Couplers, Point to Point wire harnesses, Data Bus couplers harnesses, Connectors, Terminators, LRU’s, Fiber Optic assemblies, Space assemblies. Responsibilities:
- Understand Company, Customer, and Industry standards and requirements.
- Communicate clearly with Procurement department and suppliers as needed.
- Work to meet customer & internal production schedules.
- Maintain high level of integrity dealing with all departments within the organization
- Identify process improvements.
- Maintain work area to appropriate standards, based on 6S methodologies.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures described in Employment Manual.
- Drive to meet or exceed time goals for each job performed.
- Learn to utilize PLEX operating system as related to Production and job function.