|Date Posted||November 2, 2018|
Automation Equipment Electrical Assembler
The Automation Equipment Electrical Assembler position supports the construction of new process equipment used to assemble and test products. The Electrical Assembler will work in a team environment, receiving direction from a team leader as you progress through panel layout, panel wiring and system integration wiring working with the mechanical assemblers to optimize fit and function.
* HS diploma or equivalent required.
* Applicable trade school study is a plus.
* Journeymen Electrician License is a plus but is not required for this position.
* Experience working in this field is desirable.
* The ability to read electrical schematics or follow wire run lists is required.
* Knowledge of basic industrial electrical components, including but not limited to: Relays, Power supplies, Transformers, Circuit breakers is required.
* Safety is a primary concern, so must be diligent and cognizant of both mechanical and electrical hazards and practices.
* Basic knowledge of National Electric Code including wire ampacity, branch circuit protection, grounding, wiring color codes, etc. Is helpful but not required.
* Electronic soldering skills is a plus.
* Must have all hand tools common to the trade.
* Willing to work overtime as required.
* Lifting and working in confined spaces may be required.