|Date Posted||April 8, 2019|
Title: Assembly Technician II
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
1. Performs a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies
2. Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
3. Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
4. May conduct quality inspections on processing line
5. May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions
6. Follows approved assembly procedures for component or aircraft structures consulting original equipment manufacturers (OEM's) technical data, and work package instructions.
7. Inspects completed work to identify any needed rework before signing off; ensures that repaired components meet prescribed standards and tolerances
8. Performs serviceability tests as required
9. Completes work package documentation as required.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. High School Diploma/GED required
2. Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses and repair, and maintenance.
3. Reads work orders, blueprints, and specifications or examines sample or damaged part to determine repair or fabrication procedures.
4. Proficient in riveting, installation of relate hardware, usage of precision instruments and hand tools to perform tasks.
5. Preferred: Experience with landing gear, hydraulics, pnumatics
To be considered for this position, please contact:
Crystal Martinez | Aviation Recruiter
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.