|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
Shift: 1st shift 7am – 2:30pm
Pay: $15.00 to start
Location: New Hope, MN
Job Order Id – 2081270421
MPS Technical is partnered with a company that excels in specialty design support and manufacturing of custom electronic assemblies. Our client offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package to support their employee’s health, well-being and financial security as well as education and training programs to develop and grow a high performance workforce.
Assembles, finishes, solders, cleans, reviews and reworks various parts in the assembly of electronic components, molded components, metal components and other similar products
Assembler Job Description:
Assembler is responsible for the following key accountabilities:
• Operates equipment and assembly machines and assembles various components through the use of pre-set up tools, fixtures and machines and performs any required preparation tasks requisite to fabrication
• Reviews and reworks similar components and assemblies
• Cleans and touches up finished products through the use of pre-determined solvents, etc., as well as removing excess flashing, blemishes, etc.
• Uses basic hand tools, special fasteners, measuring devices and special parts preparation equipment
• Operates equipment and assembly machines
• Required to measure and record product data
Assembler Job Requirements:
• High School education or equivalent
• Follow written and oral instruction
• Must have good manual dexterity and keen visual acuity
• Minimum of 6 months similar manufacturing experience including experience reading blueprints and working with scopes
• ITAR Facility
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.