|Date Posted||April 10, 2019|
Our client is seeking a System Production for the Austin area. Contract for 3 months plus paying $20.00-$23.00 an hour DOE.
Under general supervision, assembles and tests computer components and assists with general production on-the-job training (OJT) and other administrative activities. This is a staff-level position involved in the execution of specific rules, regulations, and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepares systems and components for assembly
• Builds, tests, and repairs computer and communications systems or components
• Troubleshoots problems with systems and components
• Maintains records of assembly and testing activities; prepares or updates documentation on testing and production procedures
• Completes paperwork needed to process orders and upgrades
• Provide general administrative assistance as needed
• Assists in hardware design and development activities
• Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and 4 years of related computer system/component assembly with some supervisory administrative experience
• Disassemble and clean computer systems experience
• Strong knowledge of computer systems and components; some knowledge of basic electronics theory and assembly procedures
• Skills in troubleshooting and repairing computer systems and assemblies; skill in the use of assembly tools and equipment
To apply please send resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.